Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's day

We had a happy day all around. Grant was able to attend a Dinosaur Safari Birthday Party. He had a lot of fun. Lila went with us to pick out tile and thought running through the aisles of tile was the best thing to do. Dave surprised me and took me out to lunch without the kids. I truly enjoy getting to eat a hot meal, especially one I did not prepare. I wish I had taken some pictures, but we didn't do anything picture worthy. I just don't have any pictures to scrapbook of Valentine's day. Not that big a deal.
The funny stuff happened the day before. Grant woke up and was so excited to go to school. He wanted to get dressed in Sunday best for the "dance" at school. He wanted to dance and hold hands and kiss girls. Remember, he is 5. He had a blast at the party. They watched a movie, danced and passed out valentines. He could hardly wait to get home to see all the candy that he got in his box. They made the cutest boxes for their cards. (I remember doing the same thing with a tissue box.)
The next day I ran into one of his teachers at a store. I found out he has at least 2 girlfriends. I knew about Aspen, because that was who he told me he wanted to dance with. I didn't know about Anastasia. Apparently, they held hands during the entire movie. He also kissed Aspen on the cheek, and Ana might have kissed him on the lips.
I think I might be in trouble. Dave tells me not to worry, girls will get gross any time now. We shall see.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute kid. Hopefully he doesn't grow out of it too much...just enough to be safe =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh--that little boy is a player and you know it! Look at those coy little faces he makes!

    ReplyDelete