Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stupid Company

I am in the middle of trying to figure out why I have an outstanding balance with a certain "music company". I paid the bill on time, yet I now have outstanding late fees. I looked back and found they had refunded my payment, and then show me as having an outstanding payment and the late fees begin piling up. I did nothing wrong. Yet, due to the ineffectiveness of their system, I am "responsible" for late fees. I am willing to re-pay the original amount for that is what I owe. But I do not consider the late fees to be my responsibility because they occurred due to an error on their part. How I wish i could get this taken care of so I can close the account. I will not use this company again. The customer service is terrible and it is difficult to get this problem even addressed with how they have the department set up. I don't even have a phone number to call and work with a live person. So I wait for emails to go back and forth. It takes days for them to respond. This is annoying. Stupid Company!

No comments:

Post a Comment