Sunday, June 14, 2009

YW Camp

I managed to get to camp and back home this week. We have had rain unlike any other June in history. OK, maybe not that bad but rain was coming down in buckets. The roads were so muddy we didn't think we would be able to make it to the camp. The girls were real troopers though. I made them do activities in the rain. Most of them managed to keep a good attitude about it. We had so many crafts for the girls we should have called it craft camp. But it worked out well because of the rain. We tried to keep warm and dry. We witnessed many miracles and the girls came away thankful for the experience. I get to work with some of the best girls ever. They all care about each other and get along so well. I am grateful that I work with them.

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful experience! Where's the pics- eh?

    ReplyDelete