Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kids Are Messy

It seems I am endlessly cleaning up after my children. They do help out sometimes in the cleanup but they are so much better at making the messes. I am so tempted to sit down with a book and read all day. Then the house will really be in need of a cleaning. It's like trying to keep a tornado tidy. At least with the basement finished I can contain some of the mess to a single room. Oh well, this kind of thing won't last forever. But I don't think I'll miss cleaning up spilled juice everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Baklava came up at work today and everyone remembers how yummy yours is... maybe you could post your recipe here... And maybe you could do it the next time you made it... and put pictures up of your yummy creation... that'd be cool, huh? Say "Yes, Christy, that would be cool."

    It sounds like you have GADS of time what with your children who pick up after themselves so well, right! lol.

    May there be no juice spills tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete