Friday, March 20, 2009

Stuff

I have a large portion of my scrapbooking stuff sitting in my kitchen and living room area. I haven't had a place to put it away since the basement isn't finished yet. I was so looking forward to moving it today. The carpet guys thought they would be able to install the carpet today, but the carpet itself is coming in on the truck in the afternoon. So I have to wait until Monday for the carpet to be put in. I am sad. Teresa won't get to see the basement nearly finished now. I can't set up the guest room for her either. Oh well, just one more thing that I cannot control. The electrical is finished, though. We have wonderful light and power all over the basement. I still have a few paint touch ups to do. We should be done by the end of next week, barring any unforseen wrinkles in the schedule.
Grant is registering for Kindergarten today. I have to take him out of preschool in order to do this. I am not happy. The school is having the registration at 2 in the afternoon. Younger siblings should not attend so I have to find a sitter for Lila. What is the school thinking? What about parents that have to work? Grant is going to meet the teachers so he is supposed to be there. It still seems asinine. Will Grant even remember the teacher 4 months from now? Grant gets to go to the new school that is still under construction. Here's hoping the building is completed on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment