Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Coming Back

My weekend away was wonderful. The weather was warmer, the sun was shining, the trees were blooming. I did 46 pages. I enjoyed spending time with my sisters in-law. I spent lots of money. I got to eat hot meals without interruptions. I ate junk food. I didn't have to clean my mess up every day.

I am ready to go again. Being a mom is a very hard job. I'm sure there will be days that aren't as difficult. The kids will get older and will become better behaved. They will still fight with each other but Lila's main form of communication won't be 'crying'. She was very happy to see me after being away from me for 3 days. Grant had a lot to tell me when I walked in the door. Well, at least they missed me.

We primed the basement last night using a sprayer. I love how fast a sprayer goes, but I was covered from head to toe in fine paint dots when we were finished. Next time I will wear goggles. I wore a breath mask and covered most of my hair, but it still isn't enough. Now I am on to the next step, rolling the walls. I hope to be able to get started on that today. We shall see what the day brings.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a dream come true! I don't believe I've ever done 44 pages even in a month!
    You're so lucky to have family around you to support you and play with you...I miss that.

    ReplyDelete