Monday, July 12, 2010

A new look

I didn't want to cut my hair and I don't have money to buy a new wardrobe right now. So I thought I would change the background on my blog to give me a new look. I seem to be putting things on facebook more than on my blog lately. Grant learned to ride his bike without training wheels on Thursday, July 8th. He told his dad later that evening that he "felt like a new man". We are looking at buying him a bigger bike soon. We have to pay off the vacation before we can do that. The kids are enjoying the grass in the backyard. Grant still misses his dirt. He thinks it was much more fun than grass. But yesterday he did somersaults all the way across the backyard. He was laughing and really enjoying himself. I think he just needs to spend more time outside and he'll see how much fun grass can be.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new Background! Super summery and fun. And yes..Grass is great! We went through the same back yard process when we were in Utah, and I was soo very happy when we finally got it.

    ReplyDelete