Thursday, April 30, 2009

Randomness

A friend told me I don't put enough random things on my blog. I guess I get the random stuff out when I'm on Facebook. So, something random. I give up.

My lilacs are blooming and that makes me blissful. Lilacs are my favorite flower and they only bloom for about two weeks out of the year. I go out every morning to smell them and soon I will cut them to bring into the house. Then, once mine are gone, I will go to church buildings that have them and take some of these beautiful flowers. I don't take too many. The smell of lilacs just rejuvenate my spirit. If only scent companies could get it right. I long for these weeks all year. And now they are finally here. Does life get any better?

5 comments:

  1. Here's to random! My lilacs are blooming, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want lilacs! I love lilacs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love my lilacs too! the scents just don't do it justice! i've been watching mine from my window everyday... waiting and waiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my Utah Lilacs sooooo much. I planted one right outside my front door, it took a few years to bloom, but when it finally did it was heavenly. I can't have one here in florida....I've missed every spring.=(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! You are so right on. Lilacs ARE heavenly!! My Mom's favorite, so they remind me of her.

    ReplyDelete