Friday, October 22, 2010

Halfway

Twenty weeks have passed in this pregnancy. The ultrasound showed us that our daughter is growing well and looks to be well developed. We don't have a name for this little girl yet, and this is driving me crazy. I try to find things to keep me busy, but I tire quickly. The holidays seem to be looking over me and we haven't even reached Halloween yet. The fact that stores have had Christmas things out since the end of September doesn't help me feel any better. I don't want to think about having to get gifts for people. I want to enjoy getting ready for a good Thanksgiving dinner. I loathe the change in temperatures. I don't look forward to snow. These next 20 weeks are going to be more difficult because of the time of year and being pregnant. I am glad I am halwfay, but I do not look forward to the next 20 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl! You can do it! =) I never liked being pregnant either...I never understood women who said how wonderful it was and how much they loved it. :p

    I have to say I prefer being pregnant in winter to summer though. It's horrid to be so hot and unable to cool down. Find some cute little baby thing to crochet...maybe that will make you feel better =). Above all just take it easy and don't stress about the holidays...I'm sure everyone will understand if you can't do all you would usually do. I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!
    Meesha

    ReplyDelete