Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas projects

I always seem to do this to myself. I don't feel like working on Christmas gifts until the season hits and then I do too many projects and eventually run out of time and some things get left undone. I have neighbor gifts to finish, family gifts to make, and other gifts still in the planning stage. I don't think cards will be sent this year. I would have to have family pictures taken and that is too much work. David is busy with work already. Being the Brown Santa is a time consuming job this time of year. I might as well get started. Here come the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's funny that you say you ALWAYS do this. Mainly cuz it seem's true. I bet if you compared last years post on your old blog to this one... it would be pretty much the same thing, lol.

    Lot's of luck getting it all done, and don't forget to have fun doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family pictures are looking dicey for us as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete